Today we’re here to help you find the best PayPal casinos for your mobile phone, tablet or desktop.
In this article we will answer a very commonly asked question, namely which mobile and online casinos accept PayPal? E-wallets are a popular and convenient way of making and receiving online payments via your mobile, and PayPal is the biggest and most popular of these.
In the past, PayPal didn’t accept gambling transactions. But now that has all changed. These days, the best mobile casinos have all applied for and been accepted as PayPal merchants, meaning you can use your account to deposit money and withdraw your winnings.
Best PayPal Casinos
Here’s a complete list of the best online casinos that are PayPal friendly, updated November 2020.
100% Match Bonus + 110 Free Spins
(4.4 / 5)
Trada Casino Review
Bonus Policy and Terms of Service apply. The maximum bonus available from this bonus is £/$/€50 The wagering requirement attached to this bonus is 25x the bonus amount. Bonus funds won from bonus spins require a wagering requirement of 25x the bonus amount.
100% Welcome Bonus up to £50 + 50 Free Spins on Starburst
(4.3 / 5)
Terms & Conditions apply. 18+ New Players Only. Min deposit £20. Wagering requirement apply 35x Offer valid for 72h.
100% up to £50 / $100 + 50 spins on Book of Dead
(4.1 / 5)
T&Cs apply. New players only. 18+. Minimum deposit 20£. Wagering Requirement 35x. Offer valid for 72h.
In the remainder of this article, we’re going to take an in-depth look at everything you need to know about using PayPal at online casinos, on desktop and on mobile.
You’ll learn how to deposit and withdraw via PayPal as your online payment method, and the advantages and disadvantages of doing so. I’ll also answer some of your most frequently asked questions about PayPal casinos.
Pros And Cons Of PayPal Casinos
Although there are several new online payment methods available in 2020, there is no doubt that PayPal remains the most popular.
If you’re reading this then, like most people, you probably already have a PayPal account and you just want to know which online casinos you can use it with.
However, if you don’t have an account yet, here are some of the main reasons why so many people prefer to use it for gambling payments.
Advantages of PayPal Casinos
- Security – PayPal is known as being a very safe and secure payment system. Millions of people all over the world are using it for a variety of online transactions, including gambling. They’re a massive company, so you can be confident that your money won’t disappear, and that your personal information is always kept safe and secure.
- Speed – Deposits and withdrawals using e-wallets are typically much faster than other methods such as credit cards or bank transfers. As you can see from the list of casinos above, many of them process your deposits instantly. Withdrawal times can be as little as a few hours. There’s no quicker way to get your winnings.
- Low Or Zero Fees – Most mobile casinos don’t charge you a fee at all to deposit or withdraw money using PayPal. And those that do have fees only charge a very small amount. It’s usually far more cost efficient than using a credit card, so there’s no need to give away all your profits just to get the money transferred to your bank account.
So as you can see, PayPal is one of the best payment methods due to the speed and convenience that it offers. That’s why there are an increasing number of online casinos that accept PayPal, and why that’s great news for players like us.
There are one or two drawbacks of using PayPal casinos that you need to be aware of though.
Disadvantages of PayPal Casinos
- Not all online casinos accept it. You probably knew this already, which may well be the reason why you’re here. As you know, we’ve listed the best online casinos that accept PayPal above. Others may not have PayPal as a payment option, or may accept it but there may be other issues with the online casino itself. So choose wisely before you deposit!
- Some countries are restricted. If you’re in the UK, Ireland, Germany, Spain, Italy, Portugal, Sweden and Finland then you’re generally OK. But USA players unfortunately are likely to struggle, so you may need to look at other payment methods.
- Deposit Bonuses may be different when you use PayPal. Some online casinos are wary of PayPal and offer a smaller bonus. Others welcome it and can sometimes offer an extra bonus. Check the small print before you sign up, so you know exactly what to expect.
So now we’ve covered the advantages and disadvantages of using Paypal online casinos, you can decide whether they’re right for you. If so, let’s move on and look at how you actually use PayPal to fund your account and play real money casino games.
Online Casino PayPal Deposits / Withdrawals
You’ll find it’s quick, easy and painless to deposit and withdraw from your online casino account using PayPal. Here’s what you need to do.
How to Fund Your PayPal Account
When you open a PayPal account, you will have the option to add various funding sources such as bank transfer, debit or credit cards. You can also receive payments from other PayPal accounts. One of these sources will be set as your default payment method, which will allow you to make quick payments in future.
How to Deposit at PayPal Casino Sites
You can make deposits using PayPal in much the same way as you would with any other payment method. Simply log in to the online casino using your desktop, tablet or mobile. Navigate to the banking section and click or tap the button to deposit.
If you already added PayPal as a payment method then it will be saved for future use. If not you’ll need to set it up one time only. But this is simply a case of connecting your online casino account to your PayPal account, so that the casino cashier knows which incoming payments are yours.
PayPal deposits are usually instant, so the funds will be available to start playing with straight away.
How to Withdraw to Your PayPal Account
After spending time enjoying the online casino game of your choice, the time will come when you want to withdraw your winnings. The good news is that, no matter whether you’ve downloaded an app or you’re using your mobile browser, the process is usually fast and easy.
Simply navigate to the casino’s banking or cashier session, and choose the option to Withdraw Funds. Select PayPal as your withdrawal method, and enter the amount you want to transfer out.
PayPal Casino Payout Times
Online casino payout times for a transaction made using PayPal are normally much faster than with any other payment method.
You’ll usually have to wait a short time for the casino to process your transaction. This ranges from a few hours to a couple of days, depending on the casino.
Bear in mind that the times stated are usually the maximum time, and often you will get your money much faster. As soon as the money hits your e-wallet account, you can use it for other online transactions, or just transfer it from there back to your bank account.
PayPal Deposit & Withdrawal Limits
The minimum deposit amount using PayPal can vary between casinos, but it is usually the lowest of all the available payment methods.
PayPal Casino Fees
Most online casinos will not charge you any fees for deposits and withdrawals using e-wallets. However there may be fees charged by PayPal themselves when you transfer money to and from your credit card or bank account.
This is standard when you use an online payment method, and it’s worth it when you consider the convenience and security you’re getting in return.
New PayPal Casinos
Just a few years ago, PayPal didn’t accept online gambling transactions, and you couldn’t use it to bet online at any site. However, these days there are new PayPal casinos emerging all the time.
Remember, this is the most popular e-wallet in the world we’re talking about. So because so many players are looking for casinos that offer PayPal online, it makes good business sense for sites to accept it.
The above list of our recommended online casinos that accept PayPal is constantly kept up to date. It was last updated at the beginning of Nov 2020 and is reviewed every month.
PayPal Casino Bonuses
All online casinos offer first deposit bonuses when you sign up. Depending on the casino you join, sometimes the rules are different when you use PayPal as your deposit method. So it’s something to be aware of.
You’ll find that some casinos state that the deposit bonus amount is lower if you use PayPal. Others actively encourage e-wallets, and offer a special deposit bonus when you use Skrill, Neteller or PayPal.
This is another reason why it’s important to check the terms and conditions of all bonus offers before you sign up. This way you can make sure there are never any unexpected surprises and you always know where you stand and what you need to do to claim the bonuses.
Last Updated on August 11, 2020